Free TOGAF Exam Questions
I’m delighted to announce I have created a set of 40 free TOGAF® Exam Questions covering the 11 different sections tested for the TOGAF® Foundation exam.
This is a simulated examination test – just like the real thing with…
- Multiple choice questions
- A weighted number of questions from each section (so you are covering the whole curriculum like you should)
- You will be able to review and change your answers prior to exam submission
- The exam is also timed to 60 minutes
- You will get instant feedback to tell you if you have passed or failed plus (pass score is 55%)
- You can review any incorrect answers to see where you went wrong after the test.
In addition, you can even have the exam results emailed to you for your own reference.
Note: The exam questions were created by myself – they are not copied from other exams provided by The Open Group or recorded from any examination sittings (as they strictly prohibit this). Instead, the examination questions were created during my own revision and research into the TOGAF standard itself.
They are representative in content, style and difficulty to the real thing so are a great preparation for the exam itself if you need to brush up or are curious as to your current level of TOGAF understanding.
Foundation Exam Breakdown – Sections Covered
- Basic Concepts – 3 Questions
- Core Concepts – 3 Questions
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method (the ADM) – 3 Questions
- ADM Phases – 9 Questions
- ADM Guidelines & Techniques – 6 Questions
- The Enterprise Continuum & Tools – 4 Questions
- Architecture Governance – 4 Questions
- Architecture Views, Viewpoints & Stakeholders – 2 Questions
- Building Blocks – 2 Questions
- ADM Deliverables – 2 Questions
- TOGAF Reference Model – 2 Questions
So if you’re almost ready to sit the TOGAF® Foundation Exam or merely want to see how your current knowledge of TOGAF stands up, claim your Free TOGAF Exam Questions now by joining the TOGAF Early Bird list below: