If you want to get TOGAF® Certified and are looking for free TOGAF training material – you are in luck.
To celebrate the launch of the upcoming “TOGAF® Certification,Accelerated Enterprise Architect Course”, I am giving FREE course coupons to all those who register on the early bird list (link at bottom of post) before the course goes live on the Udemy web site.
If you are reading this post – post go live of the Accelerated Enterprise Architect Course (so called as Accelerated Learning techniques are used to deliver the course and materials – hence the clue in the adjacent mind map;-) ), there are more free materials available as outlined further on below.
TOGAF® Certification Course Overview
This new course will cover the Foundation (Part 1) curriculum covering each of the following sections:
- TOGAF Basic Concepts
- TOGAF Core Concepts
- TOGAF Definitions & Terminology
- The Architecture Development Method (The ADM)
- Architecture Governance
- The Enterprise Continuum & Tools
- The 2 TOGAF Reference Models
- Building Blocks (Both Architecture and Solution)
- Deliverables from across the ADM
Each section is delved into in turn with particular emphasis on the Architecture Development Method section (as it constitutes more than 50% of the Foundation examination).
Other Free TOGAF Training Material
In addition to the free course for all early birds above, there is also:
- A free TOGAF Overview course called “TOGAF® in 30″ – this is a primer course suitable for IT & Business professionals alike to get a quick overview and understanding of the TOGAF® Architecture Framework.
- A set of free TOGAF exam questions (40 multiple choice questions timed over 60 minutes to simulate a real exam)
To claim your free TOGAF training materials (as well as your free coupon to the new TOGAF Certification course), all you need to do is register on the Early Bird list below:
Register Now for your FREE TOGAF Training Material
Free TOGAF Exam Questions
I’m delighted to announce I have created a set of 40 free TOGAF® Exam Questions covering the 11 different sections tested for the TOGAF® Foundation exam.
This is a simulated examination test – just like the real thing with…
- Multiple choice questions
- A weighted number of questions from each section (so you are covering the whole curriculum like you should)
- You will be able to review and change your answers prior to exam submission
- The exam is also timed to 60 minutes
- You will get instant feedback to tell you if you have passed or failed plus (pass score is 55%)
- You can review any incorrect answers to see where you went wrong after the test.
In addition, you can even have the exam results emailed to you for your own reference.
Note: The exam questions were created by myself – they are not copied from other exams provided by The Open Group or recorded from any examination sittings (as they strictly prohibit this). Instead, the examination questions were created during my own revision and research into the TOGAF standard itself.
They are representative in content, style and difficulty to the real thing so are a great preparation for the exam itself if you need to brush up or are curious as to your current level of TOGAF understanding.
Foundation Exam Breakdown – Sections Covered
- Basic Concepts – 3 Questions
- Core Concepts – 3 Questions
- Introduction to the Architecture Development Method (the ADM) – 3 Questions
- ADM Phases – 9 Questions
- ADM Guidelines & Techniques – 6 Questions
- The Enterprise Continuum & Tools – 4 Questions
- Architecture Governance – 4 Questions
- Architecture Views, Viewpoints & Stakeholders – 2 Questions
- Building Blocks – 2 Questions
- ADM Deliverables – 2 Questions
- TOGAF Reference Model – 2 Questions
So if you’re almost ready to sit the TOGAF® Foundation Exam or merely want to see how your current knowledge of TOGAF stands up, claim your Free TOGAF Exam Questions now by joining the TOGAF Early Bird list below:
Register Now for your FREE TOGAF Exam Questions
Just a quick post to let you know the site is now live.
Over the coming weeks/months expect to see announcements on new training courses and posts regarding accelerated learning.
All the best